
This one is for my brother Dave who has been checking out my blog lately! Thanks!
So, Eirik and I watch Dave's my space video of him skateboarding all the time. Eirik loves it. Lately he stands on a book .. basically anything and says.. "Skateboard!" Well yesterday we had an empty diaper wipe box that Eirik was trying to balance on. He was having trouble so he came and grabbed my hand and said, "Mon, mommy, hep skateboard." He then balanced on the little box and kept trying to jump or ollie! I was so proud. He can't get air yet, but by the time you see him next Dave, you can teach him a thing or two. :)
PS. I just googled my brother's name and found this amazing pic of my bro on the main page of a skateboarding site!
We think you're super cool Dave!


No comments:
Post a Comment