Our good friends Kristen and Basil joined us for Thanksgiving. Kristen showed me the new Thanksgiving banner that she just finished. I LOVED it so much and was so inspired by her amazing creativity and skill so I coerced her into helping me make my own for Christmas.
You have to check hers out. http://andefam.blogspot.com/ (someone please teach my how to do links. :) )

So I had so much fun making this. Thanks so much Kristen for the inspiration and the help embroidering. You are awesome!
6 comments:
This is soooo cute! I want one!! :)
First of all.. that is SO darling!!
Second of all, click on the "Edit HTML" tab when you're entering a new blog entry. Then find your URL and change it like so...
http://www.cnn.com
becomes
[a href="http://www.cnn.com]WORDS THAT WILL LINK HERE[/a]
but everywhere that I put a [ or ] substitute a < or > (If I put the actual tag, then it won't show it--it'll just make it a link!)
Actually there is a much easier way to do it. First of all you should use either Firefox or Safari. Netscape and Explorer aren't so good for blogger (don't show all the options).
Get out of html mode and in compose mode there is a little graphic that looks like a chain link on top of a world. Highlight the word that you want to link and then press this button. It will then ask you for the web address you want the word to link to and voila, you have your link.
So excited for you and baby Joren btw!
Darling. I want to make one too now. :)
Thank you Merillee! That is so easy. Duh!
Watch out everyone, I'm a linker now.
Super cute! I love it! I'm so sad we missed out on you guys for Thanksgiving this year... last year is still on the books as the Official Best Thanksgiving Ever for us. (This one was good, too, but not Best Ever.)
Post a Comment