Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A fabulous baby shower!

I was amazed at the turnout at my baby shower. I looked around at all of these great women who came to celebrate our new baby and felt so blessed. 95% of the women that came were med students wives. What a support group we have! Thanks everyone for coming! And especially thanks to Erin for hosting! You are amazing.






Erin went out of her way to make all of my favorite shower foods including my special request for fruit soup which she brought to a cooking club once and I have craved ever since. She posted some great photos of the food on her blog that you should check out.

4 comments:

Pattie said...

What a great party.i reconize alot of people there.. beautiful quilt..

jayne said...

You know you've been in the K'ville med school circuit a long time when you recognize most of the people at this shower! Thanks for the memories! You look adorable Melody----so does your new nursery. What talent!

Cammie said...

I love the photos of you! You are so cute.

Cassie said...

Congratulations on the new baby. Both of your boys are so precious. You also seem like a great mom. I look forward to seeing you and your boys at graduation. I'm really enjoying reading your blog. What is Erin's blog address. I would enjoy seeing what's up with her lately as well. I hope all is well.