Happy Autumn!
Thursday, December 02, 2010
A "sea" of yellow
As each season has unfolded in our new house, we have been blessed with wonderful surprises. This autumn brought to our front yard a "sea" of yellow to swim in. Although all our neighbors were very dutiful in raking up their leaves right away; I pleaded with Paul to leave our leaves just a few more days. We played in them every day for most of a week.








Happy Autumn!
Happy Autumn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
These pictures are gorgeous! I love the beautiful colors!
Plus, the yellow makes great photo ops! I love the one of Joren lying in the leaves!
And your thanksgiving looked BEAUTIFUL! I love your brown lacey plates too. Looks like you guys had so much fun!
I'm sorry that you're still feeling the sadness of Steve. I got teared up just reading about it. I still think about my grandma (died this year) every day and sometimes, multiple times a day. I know it's hard.
Post a Comment