Friday, May 28, 2010

Dr. Basil comes to town!



Basil Graduated! We were glad, not only that he graduated, but that he graduated in Cleveland so that we got to see him. We were just sad that his better half (no offense Base) couldn't come as she was greatly encumbered with child. (9 mo. preg).
We drove to Cleveland and while we had a bit of freetime, we went to Kirtland. What a cool place to visit. The rich history was so real and it the spirit was strong. The kids, however where not feeling the spirit, unless you count ants in your pants as "spirit". They were crazy and we took turns staying outside the houses running the boys while the others went inside to learn. It was a beautiful day to learn about Joseph Smith and the early saints.

And arent' these boys 'to die for' cute?






I took some graduation pictures of Basil and since someone was actually willing to take pictures of me with my boys, I let Basil play photographer for a while too. What great lighting right?





Too bad Eirik was asleep for our impromptu photo shoot.
We were lucky to have Basil's parents come join us for dinner on our back porch. Paul made Korean food. Delicious. They also took us out to dinner, a treat we will never refuse. :)

In case you were wondering.. my belly at 6 months is, I'm totally convinced, as big as it was when I delivered with Eirik. I have pictures from a week before Eirik was born and I'm pretty sure I'm that big now. I have 2 1/2 months left! I just don't know how I will expand that much more! This baby is such a mover. I don't remember the other boys being nearly this active. Paul said that maybe he will have very defined muscles when he comes out.
We are still obsessing over a name. A whole blog post about this is probably coming up. I need a poll.

No comments: