Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby shower





I was so embarrassed when my girlfriends said they were going to throw me a shower for my third baby boy. I already have all the boy clothes I could need and all the baby things I could need, especially since Charyce gave me a new high chair (Thank you!!). So And, I was just really embarrassed this time about so much attention on me. The shower was the best I have ever been to. The food was sensational. 3 amazing salads, breads, breads breads, and lemon poppyseed cake and cheesecake. The drink was some delicious smoothie. The decorations were awesome. Orange burlap table runners, (that they gave to me so I am going to make curtain panels from them) fresh greens in earthenware vessels and .. yes you can see, birds on a twig. It was so cute. The girls knew I didn't need clothes so they made me a jar for $ contributions and then each person brought a 6" x 6" square of fabric and they made me a quilt. I love it so much. They just nailed my taste perfectly. I am doing the baby room around the quilt now. I am so glad I didn't have anything decided because the quilt totally inspired me, and it is so special because it's a little piece of all of my friends that were there.


Sara, the master mind behind the quilt.


um, yeah, what's up with my bangs? I got a haircut the day before and well... it wasn't quite working yet.

Thank you so much my dear friends!!

No comments: