Sometimes I'm amazed at how messy kids can get in just moments. Joren looks like he is bathing in food and that "kiss mark" on his forehead is from where he RAN off of a cement step an hour earlier. And he always has drool down to his belly button by the end of the day. (we can't wait for those darn teeth to come in!)
We are loving the warm weather. It feels like life has started again. There are people on the streets, neighbors talking, kids playing, people walking their dogs, running, windows down. It's like we've all been invisible to each other and all of the sudden we live in a world of people again. I just feel like I'm melting, like I've been in this hyper vigilant stressed, worried state of mind and the sun is just calming me down. Thank you sun!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment