Katie: The ultimate idealist, ever inquisitive, wise, teachable, adventurous, a mammoth sized heart, merciful, peacemaker, original, uncompromising, gorgeous, always thoughtful and deliberate, healthy and healthful, ubber clean, a bit shy but silly and strong, an example to all of us, a great role model... my sister.

Davy: The ultimate chill, calm, cool, collected, capable, on his own time table, an anomaly, witty, strong, the glue in a crowd, independent from birth, modest, fierce but you would never know it, running, and finding, graceful in action, poetry on a skateboard.. my brother.

Daniel: True blue, heart of gold, passionate, filled with light, problem solver, determined, emotional, a TRUE friend, strong, a lover, a bit vain, rugged, romantic, hard worker, humble, blessed, selfless, capable, willing, a gift to our family right now, a hero

Michael: brazen, humble, quiet, sure, angst and love filled/passionate, cleared of charges, free and ready, hurt but healing, brave, curious, questioning, silly, ubber clean and conscientious, original, determined, and good.

Amy: Uncompromising, exact, faithful, meticulous, reliable, ambitious, assertive, bold, loving, blessed, ubber talented, resourceful, sometimes fretful and tense, super productive, clean, capable, calm, self assured... my sister.

It makes me a bit sad to think that I may not have it in me to have a family this big... 6 kids! I don't think so! I'm sad because I think it is so remarkable to be a part of a set of siblings like this who are all so different, but so fundamentally the same. Roots are so important, so deep. Tradition is so strong. I feel so blessed and even though we are a strange people, we are strong together in our strangeness. Thanks mom and dad.PS. Why oh why won't my fonts match up? Is this blog possessed??


2 comments:
i LIKE the unmatchy fonts! I'm also fascinated that many of your sibs seem to be CLEAN as a quality. Why? Are you NOT?
:)Great post, great pics!
You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment