Thursday, February 07, 2008

A Season of Love

I love Valentine's Day.
#1 It breaks of the dreadful winter.
#2 It gives me something to decorate for
#3 I can insist that Paul take me dancing.. the one time this happens a year
#4 I really look forward to the surprises that Paul comes up with.
Our valentine's tree- When I pulled out this pink plant this year Eirik said, "A beautiful plant!" That's the first time he's used the word beautiful and from a two year old it made me laugh. Do I say things are beautiful that often?? (uh... I'm sure I do)


Katherine's Sugar cookies are one of my favorite things to make. Maybe because frosting them is sort of like painting! Fun and delicious!

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!
We love you

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Ummm... Yum! I want the recipe!

Cammie said...

Cute stuff! I think I'll make cookies now too. I don't know when the last time I made frosted sugar cookies was.

I hope you and paul have a wonderful time dancing.