
Eirik got to hang out in the kitchen sink this week while I cooked dinner. As he was playing I got this crazy thought.... how much food coloring would it take to turn Eirik's skin a different color? At first I smiled to myself and thought how silly that was. But I just kept wondering and I decided that if he turned colors from the waist down, no one would know if I kept him dressed all the time (except Paul of course) so I put in about 8 drops of red. Cool! Eirik thought so too... but his skin did not change, he was just sitting in a pink bath, so I tried blue.... 8 drops... nothing, just purple water.. 8 more drops.... more purple.... a few more drops... and well... at this point, my better judgement set in and I decided I would love my son even if he were a smurf, but I better not push my luck.
Poll:
who thinks I should have kept going?
Who dares me to do it again?


3 comments:
I double dog dare you! For sure do it again! Less water, more food coloring. Oh, and more time in the water. It's got to set in of course!
Oh, and I love your censoring.
You are HILARIOUS!!! I love your posts! Thanks for some good ideas!
I dare you too... except this time use Wilton's food coloring paste, that will turn his skin colors for sure!
Post a Comment