Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In the Belly of a Race Car



I am so lucky to have a couple of other women in my same situation that love to get together for play groups in the mornings. On this particular day, we went over to Anona's house for Eirik and Benjamin to play with her 3 boys. While we were there, a race car was being loaded into a trailer just behind her house. We herded all the boys (5 total) out to the alley to check out the race car and the owner recognized that this was a great opportunity to bless the lives of all these cute boys. He invited us over to sit in the race car and get our pictures taken. They loved it. You wouldn't know it from Eirik's look of confusion in this picture, but he thought it was really cool.

11 comments:

Eugie said...

I love Anona, how lucky to live so close to her. I can't believe how big Eirik is.

DeGooyer Family said...

Cute boys! =)

Tisha said...

How fun is that! Every little boys dream. I am glad you have such a great group of friends so close by.

Erin said...

Yes, this was oh so exciting for Benjamin too. That guy was such a sweetie to make these boys' day!

rebecca said...

What a neat experience for these cute boys! I miss all of you and your boys!!!

Tif Sweeney said...

Look at all those adorable boys! What a fun experience! I love Eirik's expression! :)

Ashley said...

I love it when you post things. Partly because I hear your voice telling me the story in person and partly because I get to see that cute boy.

Unknown said...

You can see the excitement in Eirik's eyes! That's a very cute group of little friends!

Pattie said...

looks like Eirick had a blast.. how fun to have other boys to play with..

Jill said...

SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your web site. Paul, this is Mike Hanchett. It looks like everything is going well for you. I still try and keep in touch with your flakey brother but you know how it goes.


I live in Arizona with my three children.