
I always tell Paul that buying me flowers is a total extravagance and a waste of money. Well, the joy that this bunch of gladiolas brought to me was worth every penny. He knows how to spoil me! He got me flowers because I was being mean to him. He always says "when someone deserves love the least, they need it the most." Did I say I'm spoiled? And did I say that they really did change my attitude? I love my hubby!


7 comments:
WOW - good for Paul! (And you!) =)
i find it hard to believe your mean to your husband it must be the hormorns (sorry i cant spell)
well anyway they are beautiful and its nice to have a peak at your house.
I thought i was the only one who is mean to hubby.
How pretty!! What a great husband!
Paul is so smart! Those flowers are beautiful
I am impressed by your hubby. Do you mind having him call Jordan and let him in on that little secret?
Beautiful flowers! You have a wonderful husband.
Wow, you wanna have him share some of that ideology with Derek...?
Post a Comment