This festival is HUGE and very well known so we were excited to go check it out while Paul's parents were in town. Every once in a while you run across something someone has made that just blows you away. I loved these little hand carved wooden birds that have all kinds of cool ornamentation. I wish I had some better pictures. They were so cool!!


4 comments:
This is my all-purpose comment. I'm too lazy to comment on each post individually. And also replying to your comment... yeah, if you could have her call me still that would be great. Thanks a lot for nothing by the way. Pshh... I'll call you at 4 o'clock, she says. Whatever.
Anyway, I can't wait to see pics of your place all organized and decorated! I'm so glad you like it. It looks like it's definitely been an adventure so far. And I think I can safely say that Kirksville misses you guys!
Oh and cool art show and blah blah blah insert appropriate comments here for the rest I didn't comment on.
I'm go glad they have festivals like this for you. They need to have one every weekend for a year to make up for your art drought you had in K-ville :) Not YOUR art drought. The city's...art..drought. Never mind.
Thanks Ashley, you're so funny!
these are so cool. I can see what you are talking about. would be fun to have for sure.
Post a Comment