So my husband admitted to me today that he has told a few people that his wife is "not quite her usual sharp self". Ha Ha.... I remember it was the same last time I was pregnant... I just get super forgetful. Paul is usually the first to notice (before me) that I can't seem to have a full conversation, can't make a complete sentence, can't remember what I was getting out of the cupboard, where I got in the car to go, not to mention the missed meetings, appointments and the like. I practically have to hold my schedule and lists in my hands all day long to not miss anything. I just forget!! I am ready to get back to myself again. I feel like I have been functioning in a cloud where I can't wait to go back to bed.
My friend Jayne sent me a comic that says that I will look back on these days and say, "Those were the good old days." What have I gotten myself into!! My mom likes to remind me every time we talk that I am at just the beginning of motherhood. It's going to be a long time before I can throw away all the plastic cups I just bought. (Apparently that's the mark of having grown up kids). I guess I can bank on having a little more energy for the fun times ahead in about 4 weeks.
My next post is going to be a picture of my bed... Ahhhh bed. :)
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Melody! You're preggo again??!?? Congratulations! It is so fun to see you blog and here about the fun adventures of being a Mom. We're coming home in only a week and a half...WHOOHOO!
Congratulations on being pregnant again! I can't imagine it yet, but I'm sure it will come. I love your room - so clean looking. We have white sheets too and I love them so much. I also look at your art site and LOVE everything you are doing. I'm really excited to get to Florida and have a little more creative time for myself.
Post a Comment