I purged my room of almost all color to make it the most restful place I could imagine. It's been just what I've needed. There's something about crisp white sheets that just does it for me.
You poor girl. Come over when you need to get out of the house and we'll get creative. Or we'll just get out our stuff and spend the time keeping the kids out of it...
This blog is about the life and times of Paul, Melody and our three little tadpoles Eirik, Joren and Teig. I seem to talk mostly about them, but I try to throw in some other things of interest like my creative home endeavors, religious and political views and updates about the progression of our never ending medical school adventure. I post my artwork on my art blog (link below). Thanks for visiting!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Am I mistaken or was your bed brown last week? Did you paint it?
So sophisticated and elegant. Beautiful!
I like it!
Looks very serene. Nice work!
I did this exact same thing when we moved to our new apartment for the exact same reasons, it looks beautiful!
Gorgeous.
You poor girl. Come over when you need to get out of the house and we'll get creative. Or we'll just get out our stuff and spend the time keeping the kids out of it...
You still up for Thursday?
Melody that room looks so beautiful.
I love your bed! and everything!
Post a Comment