Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Underwater Wonderland

Many of you have been holding your breath for pictures of our fish tank. (At least you would have been if you had known how cool this was going to be. :)

I know it's hard to believe that all of this amazingness is in one fish tank and it is all in our dining room. I am astounded by its beauty everyday. Paul really has a "wet thumb" so they say. This hobby suits him and we have collected some amazing specimens.
If I can get him to add the names of things, I will.
Cardinals, fiji leather
Duncans
Clown Fish, polyps, Torch (middle front)

Fish: Blue Tang, black and white; Cardinals

(Blood shrimp: I bough this for Paul for Valentine's day and he named it Luv Bug.)

shroom, pallys, pulsing xenia

Candy Corn
Posted by Picasa
mushroom on an old clam shell
a couple of orange monte's at the top, green mushrooms, a red anemone bottom left, feather worm (not open); middle
nice ricordias
Frog Spawn

Mushrooms/ my favorite (cingulara in background)

SPS birds nest


Pulsing xenias, monte, polyp
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jena said...

oh my fabulous! I need, that's right, need, one of those!

Mary said...

a little piece of the carribean right in your front room. It must be so soothing

Katherine said...

Breath-taking! I hope someday I can see this in person!