What? You can't just post a picture like that and not explain. I only have one question - is that your real hair? (I've known about the wings for years!)
This blog is about the life and times of Paul, Melody and our three little tadpoles Eirik, Joren and Teig. I seem to talk mostly about them, but I try to throw in some other things of interest like my creative home endeavors, religious and political views and updates about the progression of our never ending medical school adventure. I post my artwork on my art blog (link below). Thanks for visiting!
12 comments:
How awesome did that picture turn out?
Wow! I'm impressed.....
Melody, we love you. That photos is amazing. Love, The Ausman Girls (Cammie, Charla and Bridget)--we are all together right now!!!!
Awesome, how did you get that high!
You make a beautiful kung fu fairy, Melody :)
I am speechless . . . :) I never knew!!
So pretty!
I've checked your site 5 or 6 times even though I know you're out of town just to check out this photo. You look so cool!
What? You can't just post a picture like that and not explain. I only have one question - is that your real hair? (I've known about the wings for years!)
come see us at independencekids.blogspot.com
I feel like drumming my fingers together and laughing sneakily... or evilly. If only they knew... It looks so rad Mel!
how cool!
You guys finally got to do it! I wish I could have been there to see you in your fairy costumes. This picture is pretty cool!
Post a Comment