Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Name Ideas

We have spent hours talking about the baby's name .. or lack of name that is.

Tonight we found 10 more that we are considering because none of the past 100 names we have considered seem right. Now, I think one of these will be the one.

Janek
Garon
Geir
Janson
Rayner
Renner
Sigge
Tyge
Zarek

I loved all your opinions last time. I know most of you liked Anders... I just, I don't know. Anders Aanderud just seems like too much of a mouthful, although we are still considering it.

So, top three??
thanks.

8 comments:

rebecca said...

Tyge, Garon, Janson :)

Jennie said...

Garon is my fav. And I like Tyge too. Is it pronounced "teeg"?

Nashelle said...

I like Garon and Janson!

Juliana said...

I like Janson and Zarek! I can't wait to see what you choose.

Natalie said...

I'm with rebecca (who ever that is :) Tyge, Janson & Garon--although I love my nephew's scandanavian name Gunner. Good luck, it all works out eventually--as we found 2 weeks ago!

Katie said...

I like Tyge and Garon. It's Tyge with a long I isn't it?

Emily S. said...

'Zarek' is the bad guy on Battlestar Galactica, Joe wanted me to tell you.

GOOD LUCK!

Jamie said...

I still love Haaken. But I also love Tyge, especially love the spelling. Ryleigh would also like to say that she likes Tyge and Renner :)