Thursday, May 01, 2008

LADIE'S MAN

We had a play date with Eliza. Joren liked it. :)

Joren tried his first rice cereal on 4/ 14. He grabbed the spoon right away and was more than happy to have the experience although he didn't much care for rice cereal. I wouldn't like it either.
I wish I knew how much of Joren's great behavior is based on how we have parented him and how much is just his adorable, chill personality. I wish I could go back and be less uptight with how I babied Eirik. I wonder if it would have made him more chill. But I sort of doubt it. Little J is just super content. He will sit and suck his binky for hours and as long as he can watch us, he is happy.
He learned to roll over yesterday and practiced doing it over and over again all day long. He is almost sitting and loves to stand and hold on to things. He's very focused and easy to read. He's SO fun!

8 comments:

Pattie said...

I love all of the adorable pictures.. my favorite is the one with you and them You look great....

Emily S. said...

that Ladies Man pic is PERFECT!!!

he is so dang cute!

rebecca said...

Those boys of yours are just soooo cute!!! I would chalk up his personality to God's way of saying "Take a little breather :)" That's how it was when I had Karson. Kordin was sooo high maintenance and then along came little Karson, just content to just sit there and watch (just like Joren:)

The Posse said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much! Joren is so cute and Eirik is getting so big!

Tif Sweeney said...

What little cuties you have!!! :) I love the Ladies Man!!

charles said...

You're all models!

valerie said...

Way cute pictures!! I love the Ladies Man shirt!!!

Erin said...

Hahaha! I love the ladies man pic. They are both looking at each other and he has this grin, like "yeah, she likes me" :) haha!